To make 1 pepper:
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 serving uncooked ground turkey burger
- 1/4 cup (cooked) kidney beans
- diced onion
- 2 tbsp no-salt-added tomato paste
- seasonings to taste: garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt
1. This is optional but the first thing I do is boil the pepper in water for 5 minutes. It makes for a much softer and delicious pepper.
2. Combine all ingredients except bell pepper in a bowl and mix well.
3. fill pepper with mixture and place bell pepper top over the top.
4. wrap in foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40-50 minutes. Just make sure to check on it and take out when meat looks done!
Thats it! Very simple yet so delicious!