When Life Hands You Lemons

20 Sep

You know those times when it seems like whatever can go wrong, will go wrong? That’s been my week. It’s also been the cause of my non-existance on here lately. I had all intentions of doing a What I Ate Wednesday post yesterday…then when that didn’t happen, I had all intentions of making up for it today…now I’m sitting here finally getting a chance to breath for a second and wondering how my brain is still functioning after a Chemistry overload. So I don’t know about you, but I could use a little positivity in my life right about now. And I think a light, happy, “makes you smile” post is in order, without all the chit chat. I know you all will understand and hopefully some of these will make you smile like they did me. <3

candy corn cupcakes

homemade pumpkin frozen yogurt

healthier chocolate truffles

NewImage

pumpkin spice peanut butter granola

bye for now!

8 Responses to “When Life Hands You Lemons”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks September 20, 2012 at 10:44 pm #

thanks for linking up my granola!

2. Katie Gagliano (@HealthyDiva31) September 20, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

Made me smile! Hope all is well love! <3

3. This Life Is Sparkling September 20, 2012 at 11:59 pm #

I liked all of these :)

4. StoriesAndSweetPotatoes September 21, 2012 at 1:05 am #

Aw yes, just what I needed to look at today too.

5. Chelsea @ Chelsea Runs September 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm #

Aw, this is the best :) So motivational.

6. jessielovestorun September 21, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

Thank you for all of this positivity! Take a deep breath girl, and smile because you are beautiful :)

7. paoang September 23, 2012 at 2:29 am #

Kristi, I hope you’re feeling a bit better now that it’s the weekend. TRUST me – I really know where you’re coming from and I kind of posted something pertaining to this today. School can get stressful and it sucks.
    I loved all of the positivity and optimism in this post – glad you decided to have a great attitude :)

Happy Saturday!

8. Meg September 23, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

love you hunnie! I’m stressed, too, haha. Always here for a chat with my girl, though <3