I can say it’s a pretty good bet that mostly all of you have seen or heard about Amazing Grass. It has definitely made it’s way around the blogworld for a while now. Ya’ll know it is super good for you…but I wanted to do my own review and talk a bit about my experience with Amazing Grass.
I recently got the pleasure of trying out all of the lovely Amazing Grass products. Some time ago, I decided to try their Amazing Meal protein/superfood product, when Jenna gave us all that great coupon code to use. I loved knowing I was nourishing my body every time I used it…and couldn’t help but want to try more of the products!
From the website:
- The most organic greens per gram of any leading Green SuperFood
- A delicious drink powder to help you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables
- Naturally balanced source of antioxidants, B- vitamins, carotenoids, phytonutrients, enzymes, dietary fiber and essential fatty acids
- Sustains energy naturally and boosts your immune system
- Featuring Sambazon Organic pure Acai Powder, high in antioxidants.
- Organic Maca, revered for mental clarity, vitality and stamina.
- FOS ,a pre biotic from chicory root.
- New enhanced digestive enzymes and pre and probiotic active culture blend.
- 100% Vegan.
- No Soy Lecithin fillers.
On a protein kick? They’ve got you covered:
Amazing meal rocks! 10 grams of vegan protein per serving? Count me in.
On the go all the time? Not a problem:
The bars are quite possibly my favorite of the products. You get that same great nutrition as you would from the powders, only in a yummy sweet (chocolately!) bar!
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein bar is my favorite:
Want to see my new lunch dessert?
I kid you not. I have been shaking up a packet with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and drinking up. Although I have the wheat grass pictured above, I have to admit that the chocolate is my favorite. It’s healthified chocolate milk at your service! Perfect way to take care of that pesky chocolate craving…as you all know how much I like my sweets!
But drinking it plain is FAR from the only way to consume it…want some awesomely healthy ideas?
How about chocolate pancakes?
Or perhaps you’d like some chocolate cheesecake ice cream?
I swear, I definitely notice an increase in energy and concentration after consuming any of these products…which is MUCH needed for me right now since I seem to have a tough time paying attention in my classes. History? Snooooze.😉 Amazing Grass to the rescue!
I also feel like my skin is getting clearer and is much more glow-y. I hear Superfoods will do that to ya! I know this stuff isn’t exactly cheap, but plain and simple, you get what you pay for. If you want to feel amazing, go for some Amazing Grass.
Have a great Saturday!